VKOZ has been happy to share their knowledge, tips and inspiration for years. We are also here for you during this special period. We share various articles that match the current situation via social media. And we still offer our free brainstorming session too. Online or with appropriate distance.
Many organisations have to deal with postponing or canceling events. Or convert their live event into an online experience or according to the 1.5 meter measures. In addition, preparations for the events in the fall or next year often continue. For extra inspiration, creativity and fresh insights, VKOZ offers free brainstorming sessions. Online or with appropriate distance.
In a brainstorming session we take the time to know as much as possible about your event, organisation and challenges. We ask questions, think along and come up with fresh and surprising ideas. Then we make a clear report of the session.
In addition to thinking along with the current situation, we also help you with, for example, the following questions
• what type of event suits my objectives and target groups and how do I achieve the maximum result?
• how do I translate different ideas (and stakeholders) within my organisation into a concrete plan for everyone?
• what style, theme or storyline do I want for the event and what kind of furnishing, decoration and catering are part of that?
• how do I ensure maximum interaction with my target group before, during and after the event?
• can we increase the impact and ROI of our current event?
Creative solutions, simple changes or just extremely crazy ideas will turn your next event into an unforgettable moment!
Tips for a successful brainstorming session
• bring 2 to 4 enthusiastic employees together via eg Skype
• collect as many diverse ideas as possible
• do not criticize ideas during the brainstorming session
• encourage the craziest ideas, they inspire others
• a brainstorm can therefore be quite chaotic, but that is part of the process
Are you looking for a fresh perspective and broad event knowledge? Let’s brainstorm together! Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org